Monday, March 10, 2008

Just Starting out


So, yes we have fallen to the craze about blogging! I personally am excited to do this. However, don't expect too much. Brandon and I really don't have that much going on. I just work, and he is going to school and working. We have another year until we are finished here at BYU Idaho. I really hope it goes fast! This last year has gone by really fast. Then after that we will get into a PA program somewhere. Hopefully somewhere warm! It has snowed non stop! Of course the first winter I'm here it has to be the worst one in years. Just my luck hunh? It is getting warmer though. However, people tell me not to get my hopes up. They say that the weather will do that to you, it will get warm and make everyone have spring fever and then it will just get cold again! It really has been the longest winter I have ever experienced. I cannot wait until spring and summer.

7 comments:

stuckibunchoh said...

Love it! Now you are blogging!!! I can't believe it. I guess that I am going to have to join the craz. . . we will see. I can't wait to see more photos. You should put some on there of your cold cold winter days. Have you tried skiing. That is a great way to enjoy the cold weather - so I am told. Love ya. I'll keep checking to see more updates. ~Jackie

Melissa said...

Tiff-I'm so proud of you! Look at this awesome blog. You even customized it with special backgroud paper! You are so a blogger now!:) It looks great. I love that picture of you and Brandon. Keep up the good work!~Melissa

The Charlotte Five said...

I love it, love it, love it! You look great! (So, do you Brandon)LOL!!!
Can't wait to see you guys again! Love Ya!~Angie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely darling! So so so cute! Fabulous job! I love the layout, I love the color scheme, I love the photo, I love your description of you two, I love it all!! Alright, now you gotta add MORE MORE MORE photos!!

6_Chicks_AHen_and_ARooster said...

WOW you started i guess the 3 hours we spent picking out a name and layout finally payed offl0l i luv ur picture cant wait to see more...you say u and Brandon are not exciting but i know better than that=]~~Lex

Joan said...

Tiff and Brandon:
How wonderful to be invited in to your Blog!!! Looks like you have a great start. I love the name and the picture. Since I can't get you to email or write I'm excited to get your blogs. Can't wait to see you all in about three weeks. Pray for good weather!!! We neeeeed A break. It will be so good to come. We love and miss you. Mom

mama becky said...

Gee your good lookin! I love this blogging, eventhough i dont know what im doing! Add more, and more and more! Muffin is one hansome dude (lol)! Hurry spring!