Thursday, April 17, 2008

"Pick your own cow for dinner"




So, I am a little late with this one, but this is also from conference weekend. On the way back to UT from Idaho we stopped at this resturant, that I cannot remember the name of, that had their own cattle in a pasture in the back! Don't get me wrong it was really good. But, these pictures were just too cute for me not to post. The ones with Brandon and the kids is he was keeping them entertained while we waited to be seated... It was a very long wait, we were running out of ideas, so he would bite at their hands as they put them on his head! Preety creative, but it only kept their attention for a bit! Good Ol' uncle Brandon.

7 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Brandon is a natural with the kids and Tiffany, you are too! So the obvious question is...

stuckibunchoh said...

I want Uncle Brandon to bite my kids fingers!!!!! Tiff you look FABULOUS!!!! We miss you guys. Love ya - Jackie

B and T Tanner said...

Oh Jen, I'm not sure when we will have kids! Probably not for a while, we still got a lot to learn!

B and T Tanner said...

Haha, I want to see your kids! Have great Mothers day! You deserve it! I love ya!

mama becky said...

You both are great with kids. Remember at the park, we both got out of the car together and the kids all ran up to you, Tiffany, and gave you big hugs, didn't even say hi to me. You guys are much more fun and entertaining than me, I wear out, you both still have energy!!!

6_Chicks_AHen_and_ARooster said...

Yup it was a long wait..but Uncle Brandon did do a great job with them they koved him for the whole trip after that. Ohh dear Aly looks a little ruff in some of the Pictures. Bye the way you are a natural blogger you are amazing at the layouts and stuff.~~Lexi

Joan said...

Tiffany The restaurant is called Maddox. It is famous. It was good food and fun to be there with everyone. We miss you Love, Mom