Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to All you Mammas!



I'm here at work on Mothers Day, and I am just thinking about all of you Moms. What a blessing/curse it is to be a Mom. I guess I should not say curse, but it is a really hard job. You never get a day off, or a break. It is constant 24/7. I just want all of you to know how much I appreciate you, and how much I look up to you. Everyone of you have taught, and still teach, me how to be a mother. That is another hard thing about being a mom.... You never "graduate" from it. You are always learning. I suppose you could say you "graduate" when you get all of your kids out of the house, but that still isn't true, because then you have your kids calling you for advice and stuff. So, Thanks for all of your examples to me. Hopefully I can take them all in and mold them into my own. So, let your hair down, lock the door, and take a BUBBLE BATH. You all deserve it! I love ya!

2 comments:

mama becky said...

Your mother-in-law thinks you are a treasure and what a joy you add to this family. You will be a great mom someday!!!!

stuckibunchoh said...

I did take a HOT bubble bath taht day with a good book and some music. It is a Reece thing. we love our bubble baths!!!! I love you, and I know that you will be a GREAT mom!!!! ~Jackie