Monday, June 2, 2008

Goin' Back in Time

On Sat. night we went to a Beatles concert. Can you see these guys? They look just like the real thing! It was so much fun. Mom and Dad T, and the Housleys came out too. It was here at the BYU I stadium. They were really good. I think Jenn had the most fun though. She didn't sit the entire time! She was up dancin'. I got up a few times, but my "stick in the mud" husband didn't want to stand up with me. He was tired though. All day Sat, he was golfing with his dad. They went 18 holes. But, it was a great time. It was so much fun to see all the different ages enjoy such great music. There were lots of older people to young kids that were there. The Beatles will never get "old". Brandon said to me when we got home, that he wished we grew up during that era. I said why? We get to enjoy the same music now!












These pictures are of Jenny and Tanner dancing, and Dad and I listening to the music. Can you see Tanners Hair? It was so stinkin Cute! Jenn had it all spiked up.

*Brandon and I cuddled up enjoying the Music*

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun. You look so stinkin cute in these pics. I miss ya!

B and T Tanner said...

I miss you too! We need to get together a weekend or something!

jenniho ♥ said...

T - I haven't checked in on your blog in quite a while and you've been busy!! - look at you and all your little projects! - you're on your way to becoming a domestic goddess! I think I made an almost identical post about the concert. I'm so glad you guys came. luv ya - J p.s. I love the new look of your blog!

mama becky said...

The music was great and the company was great and the weather even cooperated too. These were my songs in high school, I loved the Beatles back then and still do. Thanks for getting us the tickets. We will do it again next year too OK. Hope I didn't act to goofy and embarrass you all, Jenny was the dancing queeen. Check out my blog to see the Star of the Month. She is a doll!!!

jenniho ♥ said...

Tiff - not to nag...but how 'bout a new post...maybe you could share a 'new developement?