Monday, June 2, 2008

Baby Gift

Katie, a girl I work with, had a little baby girl and her shower was Sat. So, I made her a burp cloth, receiving blanket, and little socks. I then decided that she also needed an outfit to go with all of the accessories. So, this was the final present. Brandon said that I went way overboard, but I had tons of fun doing it. My favorite part were the socks. They are so cute! I just wanted a little foot in them! These were my first socks that I have done. I think they turned out really great. Thank you Kari Jo for teaching me how to do this. I really love it, and it is very therapeutic!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh those are so cute! Were they hard to do??

B and T Tanner said...

Oh thanks! No, not at all! The socks were so easy, and went so quick! I'll have to show you how. I'm warning you though, it becomes addicting and makes you very baby hungry!

mama becky said...

Baby hungry is good says gma!!! Love the socks, please teach me!!!