Wednesday, June 24, 2009

NC Trip

So, as promised I am posting on my blog. Sorry guys, I'm not sure why it is so hard for me to do this! But, this is our trip we went on in May. My brother got married in NC, and we went to visit. Brandon and I stayed in NC for two weeks. It was a lot of fun. He worked at my dad's office, and I just kinda hung out at the pool with my sisters. Our last night, my dad took all of us to the bowling ally. It was so much fun! When we were little, we never went out like this. He was always to busy. The grand kids get the best of him, which is so fun to watch. I love my father so much, and I am so thankful for all of his support over the years, and the continuing support he gives. I know I'm a little late on Fathers day, but I just wanted to share how much I love and appreciate my Daddy. Here are some pictures of the trip...
Me, Angie, and Jackie with our new baby's born just a week apart; Brooklynn, Hunter, and Brinley.

One of Rex and Kensi's wedding cakes. I LOVED this cake! I really want to learn how to make cakes like this.

Leaving the reception while getting bird seed thrown at them.

Brandon relaxing in the pool with a cold one, but couldn't just let me relax, he had to tip me over.
Some of the grand kids bowling at the bowling ally.
All of the activity really pooped Brooklynn out! But, she was a good sport, and was such a good baby.

2 comments:

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

You guys looked like you had some fun...Brooklynn has grown up so much..i miss you guys and good luck w/everything.......t

B and T Tanner said...

Oh it was so much fun! I'm already ready to go back. I miss you too!! How is work goin?