Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Brooklynn N her Be'Be' Pod


Every Morning Brooklynn has a routine. She gets up around 6a.m. I feed her, and then she goes in her swing. She then swings until she falls back asleep. Meanwhile, I either go back to sleep, or I work out. Then about 3 hrs later she wakes up to eat. Then, it is play time. She loves to just lay on the floor and watch the lights on the TV. but, she really loves to be in her Be'Be pod. It keeps her upright, and she can watch the TV, and she can play with her toys. She isn't quite ready to reach for her toys, but she is catching on. I can see it in her eyes that she knows she wants it, she just does not know how to reach for it yet. I cannot believe my baby girl is getting so big!! She is so much fun! Our days go by so stinkin fast.



4 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

Love the little BEbe pod! She's so Cute! I can't get over how big she's getting. My fane pict is #3! Loving the bow too Tiff...

Unknown said...

First off I love the picture of the two of you!! Oh and I love her red hair, it is so stinking cute!!! She's gonna grow up beautiful just like her mamma!!! I miss you tif, Sounds like things are going pretty good, so glad that little brooklyn is on a shcedual, scheduals are the best for babies!!! Love you and miss you!!!

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

So cute izzy's bebe pod was her favorite thing too...i miss you and glad to here everything is going good...love you...

Reagan said...

Brooklyn is getting cuter and cuter
every day!Its almost the
Fourth of July,so happy
Fourth!I love you guys
so,so much!