Thursday, July 2, 2009

She's a big Girl now




Brooklynn had her wellness doctors visit Thursday the 2ND. She has grown so much! She was officially 3 months old as of July 1st. She is 23 3/4 inc long, and weighs 12 lbs 14 oz! She is in the 75% for her height,and 50% for her weight. One chunk-a-monk!!
She also had to get her immunizations. I have put them off for a month, and then decided that if I was doing them, she needed to get them now so she would not be so behind. It was really hard for me. I had anxiety about it all week. I really don't like to see her upset, and I was worried about how she was going to react to them. Brandon was able to go with me, which helped me a lot. I don't think I would have been able to go without him. She was a bit cranky after her shots. Her legs got really hot, and she had a fever. So, she got her first dose of meds, which I'm sure is the first of many. Then she was back to my sweet, spoiled little Brooklynn.


3 comments:

Jason and Kimber said...

She looks so cute in that outfit and bow. I am glad you both survived her first shots. It is rough. I am not looking forward to Gracie's 4 month apt.

Jordan said...

Such a cute little nugget! :) The shots never really get any easier--but you get used to the drill :) Eva just had her 18 month shots (and you thought Brooklynn was growing fast!) and it was just as awful as the first set. But now she can be distracted by the My Little Pony band-aids. :D

jenniho ♥ said...

Love her...love you all!